Here is a good step by step guide from Wikihow that will guide you through the process of designing your own promotional short sleeve polo shirt for man.
from wikiHow – The How to Manual That You Can Edit
One of the main attractions of using promotional t-shirts for building up your brand is they can be easily customized. Depending on your budget and requirement, there are so many ways you can design your shirt to make it effective in promoting your business to potential customers. Unlike advertising on billboards or print, shirts require only a minimal investment. Here we will gain an insight on how to make the most out of promotional short sleeve polo shirts.
- Figure out the budget. Before proceeding with customizing the polo shirt, you first need to determine your budget as well as advertising need. This is important in determining the customization method? There are different varieties for you to choose from so your options will be limited by how much you can allocate for the item. Although there are designer labels such as Hanes, it would boil down to your funds.
- Find a supplier. The Internet can make the job of finding a design for your promotional product less daunting. There are so many online suppliers that you can come across with on the World Wide Web. The beauty of working with online suppliers is they offer convenience. Usually, reputable suppliers would have a portfolio of work that you can look at. The online catalog would usually provide you with a wide array of styles and colors. I suggest that you do a thorough background check of these suppliers to be sure that they will not shortchange you.
- If you were not able to find an appropriate design from the sample provided by the supplier, do not worry because you can use a touch of creativity in coming up with your design. You can come up with a slogan or tagline to transmit your message. Another option is to imprint your company name or logo on the t-shirt. You can also include your company’s contact number or website url. Again, you can browse the Internet to search for a design appropriate for your business.
- Next, you can choose the printing method. Again, this will depend on your allocated budget. The most popular method is screen printing because it usually provides quality results and is the most affordable among the printing methods. This is the best option if you are ordering in bulk. On the other hand, you can also opt for heat transfer if you have a minimum set of orders. The disadvantage of this is that the design might become cracked. But this is usually much faster than screen printing.
- The design of your polo shirt is crucial to how effective it will be in grabbing the attention of potential customers so make it as appealing as possible. Otherwise, your investment will go to waste and your business will be lost in the tough and competitive industry.
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Design Your Own Promotional Short Sleeve Polo Shirts. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.